Kanité, concerned about the rights of individuals, particularly with regard to automated processing, and in a desire for transparency with its clients, has set up a policy covering all such processing, the purposes for which it is carried out, as well as the means of action available to individuals so that they can best exercise their rights. For any additional information on the protection of personal data, we invite you to consult the site : https://www.cnil.fr/
Article 1 – Legal notice
1.1 Site (hereinafter “the Site”):
1.2 Publisher (hereinafter “the Publisher”) :
Kanité SAS with a capital of 7 000 €. whose head office is located at: 94, avenue du Général de Gaulle Créteil represented by KONTE Kani, in his capacity as President registered at the RCS of 824 577 811 00014 VAT number : 63 824577811 Phone number : 09 83 90 15 31 email adress : email@example.com
1.3 Host (hereinafter “the Host”) :
Kanité naturel is hosted by SAS OVH, whose registered office is located at 2 rue Kellermann BP 80157 – 59100 Roubaix – France.
Article 2 – Access to the site
Access to and use of the site is strictly for personal use. You agree not to use this site and the information or data contained therein for commercial, political or advertising purposes or for any form of commercial solicitation, including the sending of unsolicited e-mail.
Article 3 – Site content
All trademarks, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, images (animated or not), video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that could be used to operate this site and more generally all elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the laws in force under intellectual property. They are the full and entire property of the editor or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the publisher does not initiate proceedings as soon as it becomes aware of such unauthorized use does not constitute acceptance of the said use and waiver of proceedings.
Article 4 – Site Management
For the proper management of the site, the editor may at any time:
- suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet users;
- delete any information that may disrupt its operation or contravene national or international laws;
- suspend the site in order to make updates.
Article 5 – Responsibilities
The responsibility of the editor cannot be committed in the event of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing the access to the site or to one of its functionalities. The equipment you use to connect to the site is your sole responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, in particular from viral attacks via the Internet. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data you consult. The publisher will not be held responsible for any legal action taken against you :
- due to the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
- due to your failure to comply with these terms and conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for any damage caused to you, third parties and/or your equipment as a result of your connection to or use of the site and you waive any claim against the publisher for this. If the editor should be the object of an amicable or legal procedure because of your use of the site, he will be able to turn against you to obtain the compensation of all the prejudices, sums, condemnations and expenses which could result from this procedure.
Article 6 – Hypertext links
The installation by the users of any hypertext links towards all or part of the site is authorized by the editor. Any link will have to be withdrawn on simple request of the editor. Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no rights to the content present in said link.
Article 7 – Data Collection and Protection
Your data is collected by the company Kanité. Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or one or more factors specific to his or her physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity. The personal information that may be collected on the site is mainly used by the publisher for the management of relations with you, and if necessary for the processing of your orders. The personal data collected is as follows:
- first and last name
- email address
- phone number
- date of birth
- financial data: as part of the payment of products and services offered on the Platform, the Platform records financial data relating to the user’s credit card.
Article 8 – Right of access, rectification and dereference of your data
In accordance with the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
- right of access: they may exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them, by writing to the e-mail address mentioned below. In this case, before implementing this right, the Platform may request proof of the user’s identity in order to verify its accuracy;
- the right of rectification: if the personal data held by the Platform are inaccurate, they may request the update of information;
- the right to deletion of data: users may request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws;
- the right to limitation of processing: users may request the Platform to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions set forth in the GDPR;
- the right to object to the processing of data: users may object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR;
- the right to portability: they can claim that the Platform gives them the personal data they have provided to transmit them to a new Platform.
You may exercise this right by contacting us, at the following address: 94, avenue du Général de Gaulle Créteil . Or by email, to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org All requests must be accompanied by a photocopy of a signed, valid identity document and include the address at which the publisher may contact the applicant. A reply will be sent within one month of receipt of the request. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and/or the number of requests so requires. In addition, and since the law n°2016-1321 of October 7, 2016, people who wish to do so, have the possibility to organize the fate of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/. Users can also file a complaint with the CNIL on the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr
. We recommend that you contact us first before filing a complaint with the CNIL, as we are at your disposal to solve your problem.
Article 9 – Use of data
The personal data collected from users is intended to provide the Platform services, improve them and maintain a secure environment. The legal basis for the processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the Platform. Specifically, the uses are as follows:
- access and use of the Platform by the user;
- management of the operation and optimization of the Platform;
- implementation of user support;
- verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user;
- personalization of services by displaying advertisements based on the user’s browsing history, according to their preferences;
- prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious software) and management of security incidents;
- management of possible disputes with users;
- sending commercial and advertising information, according to user preferences;
- organization of the conditions of use of Payment Services.
Article 10 – Data retention policy
The Platform retains your data for as long as necessary to provide you with its services or support. To the extent reasonably necessary or required to satisfy legal or regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information as necessary, even after you have closed your account or we no longer need it to provide our services to you.
Article 11- Sharing personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies exclusively in the European Union, in the following cases:
- when the user uses the payment services, for the implementation of these services, the Platform is in relation with third party banking and financial companies with which it has contracted;
- when the User publishes, in the free comment areas of the Platform, publicly available information;
- when the user authorizes a third party’s website to access his/her data;
- when the Platform uses the services of service providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to the user’s data, in the context of the execution of these services, and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data;
- if required by law, the Platform may carry out the transmission of data to follow up on claims made against the Platform and comply with administrative and judicial proceedings.
Article 12 – Commercial Offers
You may receive commercial offers from the publisher. If you do not wish to, please click on the following link: . Your data may be used by the publisher’s partners for commercial prospecting purposes, if you do not wish this, please click on the following link: . If, when consulting the site, you access personal data, you must refrain from any collection, any unauthorized use and any act that may constitute an infringement of the privacy or reputation of persons. The editor declines any responsibility in this respect. *** Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version) *** The data is kept and used for a period of time in accordance with current legislation.
Article 13 – Cookies
What is a “cookie”? A “Cookie” or tracer is an electronic file deposited on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone,…) and read, for example, when consulting a website, reading an email, installing or using a software or a mobile application and this, regardless of the type of terminal used (source: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-et-traceurs-que-dit-la-loi
) As you browse this site, “cookies” from the company responsible for the site concerned and/or third-party companies may be deposited on your terminal. When you first browse this site, a banner explaining the use of “cookies” will appear. From then on, by continuing the navigation, the customer and/or prospect will be considered to have been informed and to have accepted the use of said “cookies”. The consent given will be valid for a period of thirteen (13) months. The user has the option to disable cookies from the settings of his browser. All information collected will be used only to track the volume, type and pattern of traffic using this site, to develop the design and layout of this site and for other administrative and planning purposes and generally to improve the service we provide to you. The following cookies are present on this site: Google cookies:
- Google analytics: allows to measure the audience of the site;
- Google tag manager: facilitates the implementation of tags on pages and allows to manage Google tags;
- Google Adsense: Google’s advertising network using websites or YouTube videos as a medium for its ads;
- Google Dynamic Remarketing: allows you to offer dynamic advertising based on previous searches;
- Google Adwords Conversion: adwords advertising campaign tracking tool;
- DoubleClick: advertising cookies from Google to deliver banners.
- Facebook connect: allows you to sign in using your Facebook account;
- Facebook social plugins: allows to like, share, comment content with a Facebook account;
- Facebook Custom Audience : allows to interact with the audience on Facebook.
The lifetime of these cookies is thirteen months. For more information on the use, management and deletion of “cookies”, for any type of browser, we invite you to consult the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser
Article 14 – Photographs and representation of products
The photographs of products, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not bind the publisher.
Article 15 – Applicable Law
The present conditions of use of the site are governed by French law and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the registered office of the publisher, subject to a specific attribution of jurisdiction arising from a particular legal or regulatory text.
Article 16 – Contact Us
For any question, information about the products presented on the site, or about the site itself, you can leave a message at the following address: email@example.com.